2. I have to go up three flights of stairs to get to our unit. I am slightly winded each and every time. Shouldn't I get used to it?
3. It's really foggy here, but not humid.
4. Bacon tastes better than turkey. If it's better for you, it should taste better. Amen.
5. Every night at regular intervals I hear hundreds of glass bottles knocking up against each other. Where does that sound come from?
6. People that were in elementary school when I was a senior in high school request to be my friend on Facebook. I don't know you.
7. Why did I not get an iPhone like, a million years ago? I was one of those stalwart Blackberry people until I actually touched an iPhone. I have a middle school crush on my iPhone.
8. I have to get all of my pants and jeans hemmed because I'm about an inch too tall for the "pettite" section and too short for the regular section. But when I buy long sleeved shirts, they are always too short in the sleeves.
9. When I take Marc's shirts to the dry cleaner, the lady asks me every time if I want them cleaned? "No, just hang on to them for a few days and I'll pick them up..."
10. How Comcast (our new cable company) can be worse than Charter. It is. I thought we had already found the worst cable services in the country. I was wrong.